Add & Remove CSS
Gato allows editors to enter custom CSS code that can be inherited to all the pages within your site. CSS allows you to alter how your site is displayed. Please be advised that this feature is for advanced users only and it is used at your own risk.
Gato Support is unable to provide any assistance with custom CSS code.
- Click Styles from the top-left corner of the page.
- Click Add Custom CSS
- Click Choose
- Choose your inheritance options.
- Enter an optional description of the CSS you're adding.
- Enter the CSS code into the Styles textbox.
- Click Save Changes
- Click Styles from the top-left corner of your screen.
- Click the bar above the CSS code you wish to delete.
- Click Delete from the menu on the right.
- Click Yes, Delete